Feng shui is the art of placement of furniture to create the best flow of energy for you. It includes 5 basic principles to create a peaceful haven, healthy:
1. Clean up piles of clutter: Get rid of things you do not need to create space for other necessities.
2. Creating green house: Plants clean the air and make the house brighter. Avoid plants with thorns, such as cacti.
3. Throw objects that break: The feng shui principles, the objects that break created frustration and pessimism. It's not something you should keep.
4. Place furniture properly: Placing the furniture in the house has a greatly affect your mood. So plan ahead carefully before making.
5. Create a picture perfect: Set the active work of art around, it will create a positive environment and refreshed condition.